Long Term Care Services
We have you covered. Offering Hospice Care and Compounding Services.
Long Term Care
Sterling Pharmacy has serviced the Long Term Care and Hospice communities since 2008. We believe in an individualized, client-focused approach that is designed around the client and their specific needs.
We are capable of customized services to meet the requirements and needs of both your facility and its residents. We tailor the delivery and consulting schedules, reporting requirements, formulary and required equipment to suit your facility’s needs. Also available are IV Pain Management, IV antibiotic therapy, including rental of Plum XL IV and CADD pumps.
We provide the fastest, most convenient pharmacy services and prescriptions at unbeatable prices while maintaining a focus on individual customer care.
We know our patients have a choice. It is our commitment to them to give them the most timely, cost effective, and friendly care that we can. We will always strive for nothing less than the best experience we can provide as a pharmacy provider. It is the core goal of pharmacy management to ensure this level of satisfaction.
Flexibility for You
Our flexible business operations provide efficient and effective service. Our pharmacists and staff provide systems and support that assure the safety and peace of mind of residents while ensuring that the facility meets all state regulations. High quality, personal service is our highest priority!
Pharmacists are available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as are our delivery drivers.
Who We Work With
We Service the Following Types of Facilities: Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Hospice, Adult Residential Facility (ARF), Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) and Specialty Clinics.
Sterling Pharmacy has a staff of experienced consultant pharmacists who can provide a wide range of services to promote improved quality of care for facilities and enhance the quality of life for your residents. Our clinical pharmacy programs include:
- Outcome Orientated Drug Regimen and Chart Reviews
- Psychoactive Drug Monitoring
- Monitoring of Medication Administration
- Nursing Station, Medication Cart and Room Inspections
- Documentation and Communication of Consultant Pharmacist Recommendation
- Comprehensive Computerized Pharmaceutical Reports which detail the pharmacists findings and recommendations
- Educate Staff and Assist with Preparation for State and Federal Surveys
- Training and Education Specifically Tailored for Facility Needs
- New Drug Information Sheets
- Customize emergency drug boxes for skilled Nursing Facilities
As a full service, compounding pharmacy we offer:
Customized capsules, Creams, Discontinued Products, Ear drops, Enemas, Gels, Ointments, Pain Medications, Pediatric Medications with various flavorings, Powders, Solutions, Suppositories, Syrups, and Troches.